Saturday 13 April 2013

yes you make angau my dear :)



you make me angau's lyric



inilah manusia yang bertanggungjawab buat gua angau . 


Tidak terungkap the way i feel for you oh sayang
With just a smile, u get me high i don't know why,
Apa you buat, sampai i fall so deeply for you,
Its crazy i know, how things kept pushing me to you.


I know it's corny and a little cliche, but its what u do to me,
U really make me lose control,
The look in your eyes make me weak on my knees,
But im not afraid cause i know that youll always be there to hold me when i fall.



You caught me off guard, sayang i cant stop once i've started 
You have breached into my strongest defences
You pulled me out of the glum while i was sinking
I was a mess and immensely depressed, until you came to me



You have brought, the shy and giggly blushing gedik little girl out of me,
The side i thought was gone forever,
And bila i think of you, i cant help but type in sappy smiley faces and i almost want to laugh in acronyms (which makes me sick btw)



You took me in, you did your very best
Knowing i was holding back out of fear
Built up by jerks who came before you
And that's when i knew that no one will ever understand me the way that you do,
You are the best i ever had.


2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this songs yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you try dengar kat sini ,, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.100001960515460&type=2

      dia yang buat lagu ni . sangat awesome . pertama kali dengar sudah jatuh cinta :')

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...